Get your image moving!
Video is one of the most powerful ways to get your message across and tell your story and it’s here to stay! Our skilful video production team at Empica can create diverse and engaging content in the appropriate format. From talking heads to animation we can enhance your social media presences, celebrate successes or help you illustrate your expertise.
WHAT WE DO
OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Script writing and story-boards
Conference and event filming
Vlogs (video blogs)
Online and Social Media content
Animation and Motion Graphics
In house bespoke editing
HOW WE DO IT
We will aid the entire process from start to finish if desired. From designing a bespoke brief, recommending an appropriate length, filming, editing and publishing your video. We have an experienced team and the in-house production equipment to bring your story to life in a unique and engaging way. This is how we do it…
1. Scripting & planning
· We meet and produce a bespoke script or storyboard for you. Advising on appropriate length and format ensuring it reaches the right audience.
· If necessary, our experienced Journalists can train or coach those appearing in the video.
· We plan the shooting schedule and locations with you.
2. Production & Filming
· We bring these plans to life during the filming process using our expert production equipment including lighting, audio recording equipment and our versatile video camera of choice, the Sony FS5 4K.
· We can travel to any location to shoot, to capture your story, no matter where it is.
3. Post production and Editing
· With a wide range of sophisticated editing software, our creative editing team will construct your story.
· An in-house editing suite ensures great communication throughout the production process and we can produce a video within 24 hours if necessary.
· We also produce animation and motion graphics. An alternative, engaging tool to capture audience attention. Perfect for when filming isn’t possible or when looking to add extra excitement to a subject matter
4. Delivery & Format
· It doesn’t finish there! We work closely with our digital team to ensure that the video is delivered in the most effective way, dependant on each bespoke brief and you get the most out of it.
· This most often involves a certain format based on where it is being published online and specific social media sites. However, other approaches may be suitable such as DVD production.
Our Latest Video
OUR VIDEO TEAM
Empica has been working with a new client recently – Bristol independent school Cleve House and Little Cleve Nursery.
The school, which is based in Knowle, asked George to try to capture its unique atmosphere in just two minutes.
Cleve House’s deputy head Clare Fraser was delighted with the results.
“GEORGE’S VIDEO HAS REALLY CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF OUR SCHOOL IN JUST OVER TWO MINUTES. IT REALLY FEELS LIKE YOU ARE IN THERE LEARNING WITH THE CHILDREN. I LOVE THE HAPPINESS THAT RADIATES FROM THE CHILDREN’S FACES.”
Empica was engaged by the Sikh Community in Bristol to publicise the launch of the memorial. Pre-event publicity led to hundreds of people attending with media coverage on BBC and ITV, front page of the Western Daily Press, coverage in the Bristol Post and all other local Bristol media and a photograph nationally in The Times.
A combination of animation (both 3D and 2D) with still images. This demonstrates what we can produce internally without filming. It is also an example of the seasonal themed approach we like to take to continually engage with audience throughout the year.
An example of effective event promotion through the use of video which can be used in collaboration with digital marketing and traditional PR.
We created this all-action promo video and will be filming the charity event itself alongside our photographer, Neil Phillips who will be capturing images on the day. Client director Neil spread the word through blogs, social media and press releases.
The Harry Dolman book was launched at Ashton Gate Stadium where Dolman has a stand named after him. The new book tells of his incredible engineering skills, inventions and his love for football. Bristol Books, a not-for-profit Community Interest Company, captures and tells previously untold stories about the people and places of the West Country.
Empica is retained to promote their books as they are launched to the market as well as collaborating on documentary projects.
An example of our location and event shooting abilities.
Here we travelled to Bakers Dolphin's Weston-super-mare shop to capture the celebrations of their 10th birthday. This video was edited and published with 24 hours to continue interest in the event.
A taster of Fairfield School, Bristol, 2018 Christingle service.
Our videographer, George spent the day filming for this promotional video at Cattle Country Adventure Park.
A promotional video for Bakers Dolphin celebrating the first graduate of their Driving Training School Scheme.
At Empica we are more than just a PR company.
with a wide range of services, from media training to video production, discover how we can get your message across.