Reputations can be made or lost online. We create exciting and interesting online content for businesses. Good news stories about you, your business and your products on websites, on social media networks, with bloggers and on forums, helping you to build a strong brand and presence.
We detect and counteract the effect that unhappy customers, those with a grudge or competitors can have on the web. The internet is the first place people search for a product or service and we ensure that they can find you there with engaging information; interesting stories, pictures and videos.
We manage your presence on a variety of social media channels including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Empica applies the expertise of a team of content generators: creative writers, copywriters, journalists, social media, and marketing experts, to create and deliver integrated campaigns that are based on interesting, relevant and topical content. For us content is king, which includes strict protocol and process to ensure the message and tone adheres with the organisation we are representing, expertise within the required area and listening skills to ensure we are engaging with the right people.
Social media for business is no longer optional - over 60% of the UK’s population actively uses social media every day.
We can gather relevant customer data through daily active engagement and social listening to help you make smarter business decisions. We use high-end tools that let us access customer sentiment and find the conversations happening around your product or service. Having a presence on social media makes it easier for your customers to find and connect with you – increasing loyalty.
Empica’s Social Media services include:
- Complete audit of your social media presence.
- Short and long term strategies with relevant and achievable goals.
- Social listening and active engagement to build relationships.
- Identify thought leaders, influencers including websites and blogs.
- Boost SEO with the presence of a well-developed social media strategy.
- Track and analyse leads, conversions, actions from your social channels.
- Promotion via social to reach a larger audience.
- Engaging with customers and onlookers when there is a problem or complaint.
- Monthly and quarterly reports.
- Social training and support.