Where we are the Controller of data
2 Information we may collect about you
2.1 We may collect and process information about you through various means including:
- via our website (e.g. on our ‘Contact Us’)
- by email
- by telephone
2.2 The personal data you give to us may include:
- your name and title
- contact information, including telephone number, postal address and email address
- information relating to your location, preferences and / or interests
- photographic identification and video footage taken at our events.
- the content of any enquiry submitted over our website.
2.3 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or email.
2.4 The Personal data described above may relate to our clients or prospective clients.
3 How we will use your information
3.1 We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to respond to any query that you may submit to us
- to manage our relationship with you (and/or your business), including for administration and relationship management purposes
- to send you any relevant information on our services and events that may be of interest to you using the email and/or postal address which you have provided, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey responses
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
4 Sharing your information
4.1 We may share your details with carefully selected third parties. These may include service providers and support services.
4.2 If we share your information with third parties they will process your information as our data processor and this will depend on the purposes of our sharing your personal data.
4.3 We may disclose your information to third parties when:
- you specifically request this
4.4 Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
4.5 We will not rent or sell our data or other contacts details to any other organisation or individual.
5 Storage and retention of your personal data
5.1 We follow strict security procedures as to how we use or store your personal information and who sees it, to help stop any unauthorised person getting hold of it.
5.2 We will keep your information stored on our systems for as long as it takes us to provide the services to you that you have requested and you remain a member or consent to us holding your information.
5.3 Any third parties we engage to provide services on our behalf will keep your data stored on their systems for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you.
5.4 We will not store your information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
6 Withdrawal of consent
6.1 Where we process your personal data we do so on the basis that you have provided your consent for us to do so for the purposes set out in this Policy when you submitted your personal data to us. You may withdraw your consent to this processing at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. Data needed to carry out vital office tasks will be kept and used as legitimate business use.
7 Your information rights
7.1 European Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. You are entitled to be told by us whether we or someone else on our behalf is processing your personal information; what personal information we hold; details of the purposes for the processing of your personal information; and details of any third party with whom your personal information has been shared.
7.2 You can request the personal information we hold on you by emailing email@example.com
7.3 We will ask you to provide proof of identity before we show you any personal data – this is to prevent unauthorised access.